New Particle System
- New particle system that can simulate effects like snow, glitter, rain and falling leaves.
- Comprehensive settings to control look and physics of the particles
- Able to load custom textures for the particles and it supports multiple images in one texture file
Cloud Fixes and Refined Settings
Cloud settings are fixed and you can now change each settings individually to fine tune the cloud appearance.
- Streamlined shader structures for better flexibility and performance
- Procedural detail map for skin and hair for more realistic look.
- Improved wetness and rain look
- Improved Outfit effect with proper bump map and better compatibility
- Fixed freeze issue when toggling on rain mode.
- Fixed spiky issue with some XPS models
- Fixed missing texture issue caused by extra space in the texture file names
- Bone mapper fixes and improvements.
Added new fancam and tracking options for freefly and concert mode cameras.
UI & UX
- Restored folder structure for stage menu
- For settings with presets, added “*” to indicate whether settings have been changed from the preset value.
- Freefly camera automatically reduce move speed when you are close to an actor.
- IK updated for more natural arm bending direction.
- Fixed hand pose in Motion Override
- Added setting in Motion Override to fine tune arm bending axis