Mouse and Pointer Interaction
These are the operations you can do with mouse and VR pointer.
Actors have selection discs under them. When the UI is visible, the disc will be also visible and you can drag the disc to move the actor.
In desktop mode, you can drag with the mouse. In VR mode, you can drag with the pointer.
Rotate & Vertical Move
While dragging the actor, you can use the mouse wheel or thumbstick left / right on your VR controller to rotate the actor.
If your mouse has horizontal scroll wheel, you can use it to move the actor up and down.
In VR mode use the thumbstick up / down to move the actor vertically.
Gizmo cubes are virtual cubes that you can use to move and pose the actor. They are visible when the supported motion or tools are activated. Currently the following motions and tools support gizmo cubes.
When the gizmo cube is visible, place your mouse or pointer on one of its faces, drag to move it along the surface and use wheel or thumbstick to rotate within the surface.
Ususally there are 2 cubes for the hands, 2 cubes for the feet and 1 for the body. So you can move and adjust pose of these body parts individually.
When you click on the selection disc, the actor menu will pop up. Next to the actor name, there is a “screw driver and hammer” icon that will open the actor tools menu.
- Favourite - Add or remove the model from the favourite list
- Tag - Modify tags for the model
- Spectator - Toggle spectator mode for the model
- Move Up - Move the model up in the list. This will affect their position in the formation and will change the assigned motion if you have auto assign motion enabled.
- Move Down - Move the model down in the list. This will affect their position in the formation and will change the assigned motion if you have auto assign motion enabled.
- Reset Position - Reset the actor to the default position and rotation
- Reset Physics - Reset the physics componenets of the actor
- Reset All Settings - Reset all the settings for the actor
- Duplicate - Duplicate the actor
- Reload - Reload the model
- 3D Snapshot - Convert the model in its current pose to an OBJ format 3D model file
- Remove - Remove the actor
The actor menu is the main menu for the actor. It contains all the settings for the actor.
The following are links to the detailed documentation for each of the settings.
- Motin Assign & Settings
- Recently Modified Settings
- Dressing System (Material Morphs and XPS Optionals)
- Bone Mapper (XPS Only)
- Alternative Textures
- Eyes, Lips, Transparent, Opaque, Custom 1 and 2
- Material Settings
- Morph List (PMX Only)