Outfit & Body Paint Overview
This feature allows you to change looks of the actor by painting on the body and outfit. You can also use it to create custom outfit patterns.
Outfit can be used to create stocking, latex, plastic and metallic effects. It also has a pattern generator to create custom patterns and each part of the pattern can be assigned to a different effect.
Try out presets to see what it can do and then dive into the details to create your own.
- New feature that allows drawing on actors’ body with color or images.
- Support HDR and glow effect
- Drawings can be saved and retrieved
- Also include an Outfit painting mode that allows modifying generated outfit patterns with paint brush or images.
- When choosing image templates used for drawing, PNG format is recommended since it support alpha channel.
- For tattoo images, it’s best to find white ones since they work better with different color and glow effect.