Display settings allows you to change configurations regarding UI, screen resolution and framerate.
- UI Scale: This setting allows you to change the size of the UI. This is useful if you are using a high resolution screen and the UI is too small to see.
- UI Width: Controls the width of menu UI.
- Use Menu Pinning: Allows the parent menus to move out of view to make room for things behind the menu.
This setting allows you to change the resolution of the screen. Switching between fullscreen and windows mode.
These settings are not applied automatically. You need to click the “Apply” button to apply the changes.
This setting allows you to change the target framerate of the program and decide where the fps is displayed.
The first 2 framerate options are special.
- First one being “VSync” means it will target your monitor refreshrate.
- Second one is “Max”, meaning it will render as fast as possible.
VR Specific Settings
These settings are only available in VR mode.
- UI Always On Top: Ensure the UI is always rendered on top even when it is obscured by other objects. This is on by default.
- UI Auto Return: When this is on, the UI will gradually move back to your field of view when it is out of view.
- UI Distance: Controls how far away the UI is from your head.